Vice President, Product Control
- Analyze and valuate a wide range of financial products, including but not limited to bonds, structure notes, other structured products, etc;
- Prepare daily P&L reporting, Calculate P&Ls of different investment pools;
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders including front desk, Risk Department on the development of valuation model;
- Participate in related valuation system enhancement projects;
- Produce daily and quarterly product control reports to management;
- Ad-hoc analysis and PNL reporting as needed;
- Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Financial Controller.
- Degree holder, major in accounting or other finance related subjects
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in the field of Product Control in sizable financial institutions;
- Familiar with the valuation of different financial products, especially in Fixed Income Products (bonds, structure notes, etc);
- Strong & Solid knowledge on financial instruments & market operations
- Proficient in setting up valuation model;
- Independent, strong analytical abilities and communication skill, good time management and high attention to details
- Excellent written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.