Analyst, Equity Trading
- Execute client orders in global equity market,
- Provide dealing services to clients and dealing support to front line
- Perform system testing and assist in system rollout
- Perform daily operation such as trade allocation, recording keeping, post-trade surveillance and system monitoring
- Assist Credit department in monitoring client margin position and forced selling
- Assist Dealing Head in ad-hoc projects.
- Holder of SFC’s license for Regulated Activity – Type 1
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in trading global equities
- Familiar with dealing systems such as Fidessa, Hundsun, 2GoTrade, TTL and Bloomberg,
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is essential, fluency in Mandarin is a must
- Night shift and shift duty in HK public holidays are required.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.