Analyst / Associate, ECM
- Execute ECM related deals, including IPOs, share placements and block trades, etc;
- Assist in potential deal pitching, including preparing pitch books, business proposals, market research and valuation analysis;
- Support senior team members’ daily work;
- Liaise with other professional parties and communicate with relevant authorities, such as Hong Kong Stock Exchange; and
- Explore new business opportunities.
- Degree holder in business, finance, accounting, legal or related discipline;
- Qualified to be registered as licensed representative in RA1 and RA6 under SFC;
- At least 3 years of related working experience in ECM, equity analysis, asset management;
- Applicants with less experience may consider for Analyst role;
- Have good knowledge of the equity markets in Hong Kong;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under pressure and a good team player;
- Highly organized, result-driven, self-motivated and good problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Putonghua; and
- Strong PC skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese Word Processing.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.