Analyst, Credit Risk
- Conduct day-to-day monitoring of risk limits, compose/review daily risk reports and other routine reports covering various business lines, including Margin Financing, FICC, Structured Products, etc.;
- Assist with collateral analysis of investment portfolios and fundamental analysis of target companies;
- Assist with the internal credit rating of counterparties/bond issuers proposed by business;
- Keep close attention on risk incidents and adverse market news, evaluate the potential risks and provide warnings/risk mitigation suggestions to business;
- Work closely with relevant parties to enhance the functionality and stability of the risk reporting system.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable universities;
- 0-2 years’ experience in financial institutions, audit or consultancy firms, preferably with exposures to credit risk management;
- Holders or candidates of professional qualifications, such as CFA / FRM / CPA will be an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office is a must;
- Detail oriented and sensitive to numbers;
- Good communication skills, fluent in Putonghua, proficient in Chinese writing.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.