- Develop and maintain risk management policies and procedures. Ensure the company risk policies and practices are in full compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Assist the risk managers in general risk management monitoring and reporting on risk indicators of the company portfolios and products.
- Perform regular analysis on the adequacy of internal controls and provide recommendations on control enhancement.
- Review operational risk incidents reports. Liaise with relevant parties to ensure that errors are rectified and effective controls are put in place to mitigate similar risks in future.
- Perform operational risk analysis and suggest control measures in new product development.
- Perform additional duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or above with major in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines.
- Holder of FRM or CFA is preferred.
- 2-3 years working experiences. Preferably with recent risk management experience or relevant experience in accounting, auditing, or internal control is required.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills, capable of VBA/Access is preferred.
- Excellent command of Mandarin and English.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and set priority.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.