Director, Legal Counsel
- Assist head of legal on all legal matters relating to the business units of Corporate Finance/ECM/Private Equity/Company secretary;
- Independently handle all legal matters relating to IPO sponsor /underwriting activities/ IFA/;
- Prepare and review mandate for IPO sponsor; IFA; Compliance Advisor in accordance the HKEX listing rules and requirements;
- Prepare and review legal documentation in relation to corporate finance transactions; private equity investments; if necessary, coordinate with external counsel for preparing the relevant legal documents and legal advice;
- Review LPA Agreement /Investment mandate/agreements relating to projects subscribed by general partners of PE.
- Assist in managing the implementation and enforcement of internal company policies and external laws and regulations (ie SFC /HKEX requirements)
- Coordinate with external counsel where necessary for legal documentation /legal advice for the respective business units;
- Independently handle all company secretarial matters of the group companies in Hong Kong and coordinate the matters with various stakeholders in China and headquarters;
- Provide legal advice to business units on HKEX requirements on corporate transactions/advisory (ie IPO; M&A); and
- Assist in any ad hoc duties as and when necessary delegated by the Head of legal.
- University degree holder in LLB/LLM with a recognized university in common law jurisdictions;
- Qualified lawyer in Hong Kong with minimum 6 years post qualified experiences in reputable private practice or in house chinese securities/investment banks in Hong Kong ;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Attentive to details and well organized; and
- Able to explain details to business units and communicate well with all stakeholders in the organization.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.