Analyst, Market Risk
- Compose/review daily risk reports and other routine reports covering FICC, Global Markets and Asset Management businesses;
- Perform day-to-day risk management of various business lines, analyze large P/L events, VaR movement, and market liquidity situation. Ensure limits are well monitored and properly reported, identify material risks and propose risk mitigations;
- Enhance the risk management infrastructure, including the enhancement of risk systems, risk assessment tools, and risk reporting tools, as well as the documentation of related projects;
- Performs ad-hoc analysis on risk and P&L as required by head quarter and senior management.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Risk Management, Statistics, Finance or related disciplines;
- 0-2 years’ experience in financial institutions, audit or consultancy firms, preferably with exposures to market risk management;
- Holders or candidates of professional qualifications, such as CFA / FRM will be an advantage;
- Detail oriented and sensitive to numbers;
- Coding skill (i.e. Python, R, C++, VBA) is a plus;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Good Chinese reading, writing and speaking skills
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and set priority
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.