Director/Vice President, Operations
- Ensure the regulated activities of the SFC licensed (Type 4 & 9) corporation are managed effectively with sufficient internal control policies and procedures in place and in compliance with the relevant rules and regulations.
- Set clear strategies and direction to Operation team to improve quality, productivity, efficiency, and minimize operational errors.
- Ongoing review and improvement of the operation infrastructure including internal control, portfolio valuation, fund accounting and cost saving.
- Maintain strong relationship with internal and external business partners, i.e. custodian, trustees, fund administrators, IT vendors and legal counsels.
- Design and launch new funds / products and represent Operations internally and externally in various forums, e.g. Investment Risk Management Committee, New Products Committee, MIC committee, etc.
- Review legal documents for hedge funds and QFI products.
- Work with auditor from engagement to the final execution of annual financial statement.
- Supervise new account opening process, including KYC and AML management.
- Produce managerial report including portfolio performance report and key control metrics for senior management and head office when required.
- Overseeing implementation of IT systems. Assist in negotiating and ongoing review of services level of all outsourcing services providers.
- Act as the key point of contact for Compliance and ensure the processes of FATCA/CRS reporting comply with the regulatory requirements.
- To prepare productivity KPIs and metrics to track team performance, perform regular and annual performance review with operation team and responsible for team’s personal development.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business. Master degree and CPA are preferable.
- 7-10 years of experience in asset management with a minimum of 3 years of experience in managerial level.
- Excellent organizational skills and leadership ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Strong Equity and Fixed Income product knowledge.
- Experience in process and oversight of multiple funds distribution operations.
- Experience in project management and knowledge in FATCA and CRS reporting.
- Strong knowledge in market practice and problem-solving skills with the ability to research issues where the resolution is not ready.
- Fluent written and spoken Mandarin & English is a must.
- Strong in people management and proven experience influencing and working collaboratively with internal clients.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibilities for owning issues through to resolution.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Strong work ethic and team leadership.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.