Associate, Enterprise Risk Management
- Perform the liquidity risk management, including the measurement, monitoring, and reporting;
- Participate in the development and enhancement of risk management policies and procedures;
- Perform additional duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably with major in Accounting, Finance
- 2-4 years working experiences. Preferably with recent risk management experience or relevant experience in accounting, auditing, or internal control.
- Capable of Excel/VBA is preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and set priority.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.