- Lead the team in execution of corporate finance transactions, including but not limited to IPO, Financial advisory and corporate finance related transactions;
- Lead the team in liaising with professional parties and relevant authorities, such as SFC and Hong Kong Stock
- Exchange in connection with execution of projects;
- Be actively involved in due diligence, market research, financial analysis and regulatory check;
- Supervise preparation of pitching materials
- At least 6 years’ working experience in corporate finance, preferably with focus in HK IPO execution;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track record in executing IPOs;
- Well versed with Listing Rules and Takeovers Code;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua;
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated and a good team player.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.