Associate, Project Management
- Collect system requirements from business stakeholders with business units and perform project management activities including project timeline, resource and scope;
- Support projects of the equities trading applications and systems for a various of markets;
- Work closely with brokers to effectively deal with trading system issues;
- Act as the first contact point for all trading application queries and requests;
- Liaise with IT Department, third party vendors and brokers on issues and outages;
- Be a driver and take lead of the system migration and application development lifecycle by assisting in application feedback, project requirement gathering, UAT testing, production rollouts and application monitoring.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Management or related disciplines;
- 3 years of Equities market knowledge and product knowledge, with experience and exposure to front office applications and back end systems;
- Good understanding of Equity Cash Trading;
- Fluent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint;
- Quick learner, willing to take challenges;
- PMP certified is preferable.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.