Senior Dealer, Equity Trading
- Provide equity trading services for our retail and institutional clients,
- Handle client enquiries and offer market information to clients and sales team,
- Perform daily operation such as trade allocation, recording keeping, post-trade surveillance and system monitoring,
- Assist Credit Department in monitoring client margin position and forced selling,
- Perform system testing and assist in system rollout, and
- Assist Dealing Head in ad-hoc projects.
- Holder of SFC’s license for Regulated Activity – Type 1 ,
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related disciplines,
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in trading global equities, algo trading and executing CD order,
- Solid understanding of global equity market, focusing Hong Kong, China A and US,
- Familiar with trading systems such as Fidessa, 2GoTrade, eBroker, Bloomberg and Hundsun.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is essential, fluency in Mandarin is a must, and
- Shift duty and working in HK public holidays are required.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.