Associate, Market Risk
- Perform day-to-day risk management of various business lines, analyze large P/L events, VaR movement, and market liquidity situation. Ensure limits are well monitored and properly reported;
- Conduct analysis, both qualitative and quantitative, to review risk exposures with proper reporting and escalation to senior management;
- Enhance the risk management infrastructure, including the enhancement of risk systems, risk assessment tools, and risk reporting tools, as well as the documentation of related projects;
- Participate in new system assessing and onboarding process, ensure the risk requirements are fulfilled;
- Performs ad-hoc analysis on risk and P&L as required by head quarter and senior management.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Risk Management, Statistics, Finance or related disciplines;
- 3 years’ experience in financial institutions, preferably with exposures to market risk management;
- Holders or candidates of professional qualifications, such as CFA / FRM will be an advantage;
- Detail oriented and sensitive to numbers;
- Coding skill (i.e. Python, R, C++, VBA) is a plus;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Good Chinese reading, writing and speaking skills;
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and set priority;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as market risk analyst
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.