Vice President, Credit Risk
- Review and evaluate business proposals of bond investment and structured products including TRS, Leveraged Note and cross-border transactions, negotiate with business on the risk management requirements;
- Conduct credit analysis of counterparties and issuers of underlying securities;
- Review and confirm the internal credit rating of counterparties/bond issuers;
- Keep close attention on risk incidents and adverse market news, evaluate the potential risks and provide warnings/risk mitigation suggestions to business;
- Work closely with relevant parties to enhance the functionality and stability of the risk reporting system;
- Compose/update internal risk management report on regular basis or upon request.
- Bachelor Degree with major in Business, Science or Engineering;
- At least 5 years’ experience in financial institutions with exposures to offshore Fixed Income/Equity market and structured products, candidates with less experience will be considered for Associate position;
- Professional qualifications, such as CFA / FRM / CPA will be an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS Office is a must;
- Detail oriented and sensitive to numbers;
- Good communication skills, fluent in Putonghua, proficient in Chinese writing.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.