Associate (Client onboarding KYC/AML)
- Ensure timely, accurate CDD reviews and risk assessment of new accounts, existing accounts, screening of counterparties, tracking, escalation and resolution of CDD deferrals.
- Deliver on the internal customer experience while maintaining the highest standards of CDD/KYC.
- Assist in conducting AML periodic risk assessment reviews and communicating results to both internal and external stakeholders where applicable.
- Handle various client checks including KYC, AML, World Check, CRS and FATCA Check.
- Ensure full compliance of all applicable regulations, AML policies and procedures when carrying out job duties as stipulated.
- Timely escalation of issues (relating to on-boarding) to supervisor.
- Perform adhoc project work as identified.
Degree holder (or above)
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of client onboarding process, KYC, AML, documentation, regulations and market standards, having knowledge and experience on serving Brokerage and Investment banking clients will be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in financial institutions.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (esp. Putonghua)
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.