Analyst, Product Solutions
- Responsible for daily operation on investment products’ transactions (including but not limited to mutual fund, structured product and fixed income product, etc.).
- Timely and accurately perform comprehensive counterparty due diligence, product due diligence and product risk rating.
- Support product launch, marketing campaigns and staff training.
- Research and analysis various kind of investment products
- Prepare regulatory Management Information Reports for Senior Management
- Formulate user acceptance test for IT project.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant working experience in brokerage firms, banks or other financial institutions.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and analytical skills and able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (proficient in Mandarin preferred).
- Familiar with MS Excel (knowledge in VBA preferred)
- Bloomberg terminal operation is preferred
- Candidates with more relevant experiences may be considered as a senior position.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.