Analyst, Corporate Services
- Responsible for daily operation for serving both institutional and corporate clients.
- Review corporate account opening documents.
- Analyze clients requirements and manage client communication and prepare required documentation. Participate in sales planning initiatives and design appropriate relationship plans to generate new business.
- Prepare business reports for Senior Management.
- Formulate user acceptance test for IT project.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant working experience in brokerage firms, banks or other financial institutions.
- Candidate with front-line experience will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and analytical skills and able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (proficient in Mandarin preferred).
- Familiar with MS Excel.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.