Associate, Assistant Relationship Manager
- Support Relationship Managers (RMs) to provide excellent service to high net-worth clients so as to achieve client retention
- Understand client requirements and assist RMs in daily maintenance of account relationships
- Initiate account openings / closures / update instruction checklists and interface with client to ensure completion of documentation requirements
- Handle and follow up client’s enquiries, service requests and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure timely follow up on client calls / queries
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Degree holder in Business, Financial Services, Economics or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience preferably in brokerage industry.
- Holder of SFC Representative License of Type 1 is an advantage.
- Proactive, patient and responsible.
- Good interpersonal skills, detail-oriented and customer-oriented.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
- Mature, independent and self-motivated, ability to work effectively under pressure and be a team player.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.