2021 Management Trainee Program
With Hong Kong as our springboard to international markets, GF Holdings (HK) strives to explore and capture opportunities in China and build a global platform that acts as a bridge between China and the world, and to provide professional and effective capital market services for clients at home and abroad. To better service our clients, we are looking for innovative and talented people to join the Company as a Management Trainee.
What We Offer:
- Two years rotational program for you to experience different positions in either Business or Supporting Functions Stream
- Cross-functional job rotations to provide you with exposure in different business lines while allowing you to develop specialization in your most interested areas
- Comprehensive trainings to help develop both soft skills and hard skills
- Mentorship program in which our senior bankers will share their valuable industry experience, skills and knowledge to help guide/advance your careers
- Fixed role assignment near the end of the program with a potential opportunity of early program completion
- Competitive package to reward the best performers in the program
Departments Open for Rotation:
(I) Business Functions Stream
- Asset Management
- Investment Banking
- Debt Capital Markets
- Private Equity
- Global Markets
(II) Supporting Functions Stream
- Executive Office
- Risk Management
- Finance & Treasury
Who Are You:
- The top of your class and have an academic degree from an accredited university
- Graduated in Y2020 or will graduate in the first half of 2021 with maximum of one year work experience
- Major in different disciplines but need to have basic understanding of the financial industry
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua is a must)
- An open-minded person with Can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong business acumen combined with excellent analytical and communication skills
- A team player who enjoys hectic working environment
How to apply:
If you are ready to rise to the challenge, please login GF Group website and apply “广发香港2021年管培生计划 2021 Management Trainee Program” under Campus Recruitment. Please indicate your choice of stream, i.e. "Business Functions Stream" or "Supporting Functions stream" or “Flexible” in your CV. The application will be closed on 28 February 2021. Action Now!
For more details on screening process and a FAQ session，please click our Wechat Official ID "广发香港”
Applicants who do not hear from us by 30 June 2021 may consider the application unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.